RJ’s star is located at 7021 Hollywood Blvd. Secamore Street is the cross street.
1. Follow Robert Wagner on social media at the following addresses:
Any other accounts of persons claiming to be Robert Wagner are fraudulent and misleading.
2. Autograph requests are currently suspended due to COVID-19. Please be sure to watch the Autograph/Mail page for updates when it is resumed.
3. There are no plans to continue the Hart to Hart movies.
4. You can purchase all seasons and all of the Hart to Hart movies from Amazon.com or any video retailer.
5. RJ has no control over the distribution rights to It Takes a Thief, Hart to Hart, Switch, Banning, How I Spent my Summer Vacation, etc. If you would like to see these movies/television series you must contact Columbia Pictures. It Takes a Thief & Hart to Hart have been released and can be purchased through Amazon.
You can try to find copies on ebay or moviesunlimited.com but there are no guarantees.
6. If you are wanting to schedule an interview, you will need to contact RJ’s PR person: Alan Nierob with Rogers & Cowan, to schedule the time.
Facts – N – Stats
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Gray
Shoe size: 10 1/2
Clothes Size: Suit size 42 long, Shirt Neck 16, sleeve 33, Waist 36, Hat 7 3/8.
Born: Detroit on February 10, 1930.
Parents: Father: Robert John Wagner Sr. Mother: Hazel (But liked to be called Chattie)
Siblings: 1 sister named Mary
Children: Katie, Natasha, & Courtney
Golf (Handicap 11)
Fishing (Fly fishing and Deep Sea)
Loves to Read
RONA II (Hart to Hart Series)
Kanaco (Hart to Hart MOW’s)
Kanaco Music Publishing owns the music rights to Hart to Hart MOW’s
Music: Mainly Jazz
Musicians: Wynton Marsalis, Jimmy Greenspoon, Dizzy Gillespie (and many more)
Vocalist: Diana Krall, Sammy Davis Jr, Peggy Lee, Frank Sinatra (and many more)
Authors: 2 favorites – Ken Follet, John Grisham
Foods: Chinese and Italian
Football team: Minnesota Vikings
Cologne: Christian Dior’s Fahrenheit
Did you know?? RJ released a Song in 1955 called “Almost Eighteen”
Want to hear a sample? Just click here
He can Tap Dance
Once co-owned an airline called “Desert Air”